With translations in which you are losing your language, you will not be making a hole in the world today. The translated text should flow naturally and reflect the original text with ease. A quality translator will recognise even the finest nuances of meaning and process them so that you do not even realise that you are not reading the original.
Your texts will be translated from German and English into Czech and Slovak or in a combination of Czech and Slovak language.
- Translations will be done using CAT tools as needed. (CAT = computer aided / assisted translation)
- For work I use SDL Trados Studio, Memsource, Wordfast and MemoQ.
- I translate primarily in classic text or spreadsheet editors, but also from PDFs and other non-editable formats.
What you didn’t know about translating?
What is a translation?
Translation is the process of transferring written text from one language to another, the source language into the target language.
What is the source and target language?
- Source language – original language.
- Target language – translated language.
The translation has a written form, interpreting is oral speech.
Preklad má písomnú formu, tlmočenie je ústny prejav.
How will our co-operation on translations look like?
Let me know how I can help you. The easiest way is via the contact form , by phone or emailing my contacts. If I can help you, I’ll make an offer, set the deadlines, and upon agreement we will commence work cooperation. I will issue a tax receipt upon completion of work and will require a deposit for services which are priced over 60 EUR. If I am unable to help you, I will advise and assist you free of charge in choosing the best solution for your particular project.